Top radio talker and conservative entrepreneur Dan Bongino ripped into Google-owned YouTube on Friday after the video-hosting behemoth temporarily suspended his account.
In a statement to The Daily Beast, a YouTube spokesperson said, “We removed a video for violating our policies on COVID-19 misinformation, specifically for comments that masks are useless, resulting in a first strike on the channel.”
In addition, the platform also suspended Bongino’s ability to monetize “for repeatedly violating our Advertiser-Friendly Guidelines on harmful and dangerous acts.”
The Blaze noted that among the penalties for a first strike: No videos can be uploaded for one week.
Following YouTube’s actions, Bongino responded and did not hold back, calling the company as a “s**t platform” while noting that he is an investor in Rumble, a different video-hosting platform that “respects free-speech.”
YouTube just suspended Dan’s channel for daring to question the mask fascists.
I guess they were waiting for an apology from us. But that’s not quite how it worked out for them. Here’s Dan’s email to “Coco” at YouTube telling them to plant a big wet kiss on his ass pic.twitter.com/4yFeprnr3Y
— Bongino Report (@BonginoReport) January 14, 2022
“We knew it was just a matter of time before the tyrannical, free-speech hating, bulls**t, big tech s**thole you work for, would try to silence us. I anxiously waited for this moment however, as I’ve said on my show many times,” Bongino noted in an email to a YouTube contact.
“So here’s my deal to you, and there will be NO negotiation. After your ‘suspension,’ I will immediately post content questioning why masks have been totally ineffective in stopping this pandemic. I dare you to do something about it,” Bongino continued.
Meanwhile, the Rumble platform posted that they are happy to host Bongino’s content.
Dan Bongino, one of the most vocal supporters of free speech and the 1st amendment was just suspended on YouTube where their CEO says free speech is a “core value”. 🤨
— Rumble (@rumblevideo) January 15, 2022
In April, Bongino interviewed former President Donald Trump, who has also been victimized by Big Tech, having been booted from all major platforms following the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol Building that he was falsely accused of inciting. Trump is preparing to launch Truth.Social, his own social media platform.
“I am giving it the most serious consideration, as you can imagine,” Trump said of his potential future bid for president again in 2024.. “If you do it, I think probably the most appropriate time would be right after the ‘22 election.”
“I could do it sooner, but I think right after the election would be good — especially if you have a good election,“ he said.
“Now I am not sure if you didn’t have a good election, I’m not sure that that wouldn’t be good also if you want to know the truth,” he added.
Conservative Brief added at the time:
Last week, Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he’s “very seriously, beyond seriously” considering running for president in 2024.
Trump told Hannity that he will “very seriously” consider running again in 2024 if the Republican Party can “get the right people” on Capitol Hill.
Trump added that he is “all in” to campaign on behalf of Republican candidates in next year’s midterm elections.
“I got tremendous numbers, nobody’s ever gotten the numbers I got, no sitting president’s come even close,” Trump said, referring to the 2020 election.
“There’s more popularity now than there was the day before the election because they see how bad things are at the border, they see what’s going on, they see there are guns are going to be gone,” he added.