Minneapolis Residents Demand Law and Order and Sue City Over Violent Crime Wave

Minneapolis residents have had enough!

Minneapolis Residents Demand Law and Order and Sue City Over Violent Crime Wave

Minneapolis residents have had enough!


Minneapolis residents have had enough! No longer do they want to sit back and watch the city council, which is made up of 12 democrats and 0 republicans, destroy their city.

The Blaze writes:

According to KMSP-TV, eight residents have sued the city over what they say is insufficient policing that has left residents fearing for their lives amid the violent crime wave. In fact, the lawsuit claims there are currently fewer sworn officers employed with the Minneapolis Police Department than what is required by the city charter.

Minneapolis police officers found the riots following George Floyd’s death on May 25 so traumatic, in fact, that as of July, about 200 officers, or 20% of the city’s police force, had applied to leave the force, the New York Times reported.

The council promised to abolish the police department but is now feeling the effects of their dangerous rhetoric and beginning to backtrack.

City Council member Andrew Johnson said the promise was made “in spirit,” Councilmember Phillipe Cunningham claimed their rhetoric was “up for interpretation,” and Council President Lisa Bender said, “I think our pledge created confusion in the community and in our wards,” the New York Times reported.

Even after all this, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey plans a police budget cut next year of $14 million.

For the full story, click here.

6 people charged in attempted kidnapping of Michigan governor

Members of the militia group conducted surveillance, held training sessions and meetings, and purchased weapons.


Six people have been charged in an alleged domestic terrorist plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, according to newly unsealed court records.

The records – unsealed Thursday – revealed that the federal government charged 6 men for conspiring alongside a militia group, “discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law enforcement components,” according to the Detroit Free Press, via the Daily Caller.

Members of the militia group conducted surveillance, held training sessions and meetings, and purchased weapons.

But, their plan fell through after the FBI was able to infiltrate the group with informants, according to the Free Press.

Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta were all charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping by the U.S. District Court in the western district of Michigan, according to the report.

The FBI originally became aware of the plot through social media earlier this year. According to the affidavit, group members discussed the “violent overthrow of certain government and law enforcement” including Gov. Whitmer, and “agreed to take violent action.”

Their goal was to put the governor on trial for treason.

FBI special agent Richard J. Trask II said in the criminal complaint that the men had Whitmer’s vacation home under surveillance in August and September.

The men had purchased an 800,000-volt Taser and night goggles, and the FBI also believes they were seeking to buy explosives during the week of October 4 through the 10 to use in the kidnapping, Trask said, according to the Free Press.

U.S. Attorney Matthew Schneider in the Eastern District of Michigan referred to the allegations as “deeply disturbing.”

“All of us can disagree about politics, but those disagreements should never, ever result in violence,” Schneider said, via the Caller. “We owe our thanks to the men and women of law enforcement who uncovered this plot and have worked so hard to protect Gov. Whitmer.”

But, this vicious plot is not the first time Whitmer has been under fire.

The governor has been the recent target of weekly protests against her coronavirus restrictions, which began in April, which were some of the strictest lockdowns in the country.

Whitmer said that during these protests, she received threats of violence and was concerned about some people carrying weapons, the Caller reports.

The 6 men could face up to life in prison.

A WHOPPING 56% of Americans Say They are Better off Today (Mid-Pandemic) than Under Obama-Biden

Gallup's most recent survey found a majority of voters said they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off


A recent Gallup survey found that a whopping 56 percent of Americans say they are better off now under President Trump–in the middle of a pandemic–than they were four years ago when President Obama was in office.

Gallup writes:

During his presidential campaign in 1980, Ronald Reagan asked Americans, “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?” Since then, this question has served as a key standard that sitting presidents running for reelection have been held to.

Gallup’s most recent survey found a clear majority of registered voters (56%) saying they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off.

Gallup compared the 56 percent number to 2012, during the Obama-Biden Administration when just 45 percent of Americans could say they felt they were better off. In 2004, 47 percent of Americans said they were better off and in 1992, that number was at 38 percent.

President Trump responded to the news, writing on Twitter, “The Gallup Poll has just come out with the incredible finding that 56% of you say that you are better off today, during a pandemic, than you were four years ago (Biden). The highest number on record! Pretty amazing!”


Join the Newsletter