Ilhan Omar Paid $2.7 million to Husband’s Consulting Company this Election Cycle

The mainstream media will tell us that there’s nothing to see here…

Ilhan Omar Paid $2.7 million to Husband’s Consulting Company this Election Cycle

The mainstream media will tell us that there’s nothing to see here…


The mainstream media will tell us that there’s nothing to see here…

Minnesota Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar has paid a whopping $2.7 million to her husband’s consulting company during the election cycle according to new filings reported by the Free Beacon.

The publication reports:

Omar’s campaign filings, released Thursday, show that she sent $1.1 million more to the E Street Group, a political consulting firm owned by her husband, Tim Mynett. The payments account for nearly 70 percent of the $1.6 million Omar’s campaign has disbursed between July 23 and the end of September. They have helped cover advertisements, consulting, travel expenses, and production costs.

As of July, Omar’s campaign was the E Street Group’s biggest customer, according to Open Secrets data reported by the New York Post, “with nearly one in every three of Omar’s campaign dollars going to her alleged lover’s firm as of last August.”

According to the Post, the FEC currently allows lawmakers to hire family members to work on their campaigns, however, many feel the practice should be banned.

Chief ethics lawyer from the George W. Bush administration told the Post, “It should not be allowed. I think it’s a horrible idea to allow it, given the amount of money that goes into these campaigns from special interests.”

Omar married Mynett, who worked for her, earlier this year after just months after the two denied they were having an affair.

The media is bound to ignore this scandalous story just like they’ve ignored the bombshell news of the corrupt Hunter Biden emails.

Read the full report from the Free Beacon HERE.

6 people charged in attempted kidnapping of Michigan governor

Members of the militia group conducted surveillance, held training sessions and meetings, and purchased weapons.


Six people have been charged in an alleged domestic terrorist plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, according to newly unsealed court records.

The records – unsealed Thursday – revealed that the federal government charged 6 men for conspiring alongside a militia group, “discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law enforcement components,” according to the Detroit Free Press, via the Daily Caller.

Members of the militia group conducted surveillance, held training sessions and meetings, and purchased weapons.

But, their plan fell through after the FBI was able to infiltrate the group with informants, according to the Free Press.

Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta were all charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping by the U.S. District Court in the western district of Michigan, according to the report.

The FBI originally became aware of the plot through social media earlier this year. According to the affidavit, group members discussed the “violent overthrow of certain government and law enforcement” including Gov. Whitmer, and “agreed to take violent action.”

Their goal was to put the governor on trial for treason.

FBI special agent Richard J. Trask II said in the criminal complaint that the men had Whitmer’s vacation home under surveillance in August and September.

The men had purchased an 800,000-volt Taser and night goggles, and the FBI also believes they were seeking to buy explosives during the week of October 4 through the 10 to use in the kidnapping, Trask said, according to the Free Press.

U.S. Attorney Matthew Schneider in the Eastern District of Michigan referred to the allegations as “deeply disturbing.”

“All of us can disagree about politics, but those disagreements should never, ever result in violence,” Schneider said, via the Caller. “We owe our thanks to the men and women of law enforcement who uncovered this plot and have worked so hard to protect Gov. Whitmer.”

But, this vicious plot is not the first time Whitmer has been under fire.

The governor has been the recent target of weekly protests against her coronavirus restrictions, which began in April, which were some of the strictest lockdowns in the country.

Whitmer said that during these protests, she received threats of violence and was concerned about some people carrying weapons, the Caller reports.

The 6 men could face up to life in prison.

Affluent Chicagoans Fleeing Due to Leadership Inability to Calm BLM Violence


Many people, including President Trump himself, noted during their Republican National Convention speeches that Democratic-run cities are experiencing violence and looting, as the leaders whose policies are to blame are safely hidden in privileged areas. However, areas like Chicago have become so bad, affluent neighborhoods are no longer safe and citizens are getting out of dodge.

“Incidents of widespread looting and soaring homicide figures in Chicago have made national news during an already tumultuous year,” writes the Chicago Tribune. “As a result, some say residents in affluent neighborhoods downtown, and on the North Side, no longer feel safe in the city’s epicenter and are looking to move away.”

Liberal leadership has been unsuccessful at subduing violence from the Black Lives Matter’s highjacked movement. With no end of destruction in sight and spontaneous eruptions of violence, while residents say “they understand why protesters and rioters have poured onto the streets of downtown, and some acknowledge that crime is worse in other parts of Chicago” they still want out reports the Chicago Tribune.

Some people “agree with protesters that something systemic needs to be changed” but they “don’t want to wait it out here in the city, fearful of stepping outside at night and hoping for things to maybe get better.” A 30-year-old nurse who lives in the River North area said, “not to make it all about us; the whole world is suffering…but I do think that I’ve never had to think about my own safety in this way before.”

Hopefully, this will be a lesson to Chicagoans and similar cities, that they need to vote out their Democratic leadership who refuse to stand up to the violent protesters and also refuse to accept help and assistance offered directly from President Trump. 60-year-old Neil Spun has lived in Chicago for over half his life and is deeply conflicted about moving. A state worker, Spun said “there have been rights before, and looting. It just seems to me now that the city isn’t doing anything about it. I don’t see this getting any better, and so I’d like to leave.” Residents would be far better off voting in new leadership instead of succumbing to liberal policies that change their communities beyond recognition.


Join the Newsletter