Idiotic TikTok Users End Up Donating $16k to GOP While Attempting to Sabotage Trump Event

“They hate this president so much that they’re willing to donate to the Republican Party to troll him”

Idiotic TikTok Users End Up Donating $16k to GOP While Attempting to Sabotage Trump Event

“They hate this president so much that they’re willing to donate to the Republican Party to troll him”


TikTok teens’ plot to sabotage a Trump rally in Staten Island last week by signing up in droves to attend the event with no intentions of actually showing up backfired spectacularly after the local GOP caught wind of their plan and used it to their advantage.

The New York Post reports:

On Sept. 19, out-of-staters using fake, frequently lewd names — including “Grabemby DePussay,” “Ivana Punchyou” and “F–kyou Trump” — began signing up online for the “TRiUMPh Rally,” a free get-out-the-vote event.

“We had about 1,500 RSVPs from Staten Islanders. Then all of a sudden we started seeing the numbers tick up to 10,000, 15,000, 75,000,” Staten Island GOP chairman Brendan Lantry told The Post. “We knew something was not right.”

The GOP traced the increase in sign-ups to a TikTok post from earlier that day by a 19-year-old user called Felisrae.

The TikTok teen said in her video, “Do you hate this orange bitch as much as I do? It turns out that Trump is having a rally in Staten Island. So what I did was, I reserved myself two seats. But I’m pretty sure that I have something to do that day. So, do what you want with this information?”

The teen’s video sparked a wave of additional sign-ups for the event, so the organizers decided to add a $5 non-refundable fee. The fee didn’t deter delusional leftists from signing up, and ultimately the Staten Island GOP raised $15,785 off of the poorly planned scheme.

“They hate this president so much that they’re willing to donate to the Republican Party to troll him,” Lantry said.

The event went off without a hitch, according to the Post: “And the thousands of Trump-hating no-shows were barely missed. No seats were provided at the open-air rally, and the event drew 2,500 locals, who filmed a get-well message for Trump as he recuperated from his bout with COVID-19.”

175 Doctors Send Letters to Debate Commission, Say in-Person Trump-Biden Debate Should Go On

Docs feel it would be safe for Trump to debate Biden in person this Thursday as originally scheduled


At least 175 physicians have sent letters to the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) saying they feel it would be safe for President Trump to debate Vice President Joe Biden in person this Thursday as originally scheduled.

Last week, the commission announced it would cancel the event after their surprise announcement that they would hold a virtual debate due to President Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis was rightfully met with criticism from the Trump campaign and Republicans. In a press release, the CPD said, “It is now apparent there will be no debate on October 15, and the CPD will turn its attention to preparations for the final presidential debate scheduled for October 22.”

The New York Post has learned that doctors from across the country have written the debate commission who explain that an in-person debate can and should be held safely this week.

“I am a family medicine physician who has treated many COVID patients, both in hospital and in the outpatient setting. I am requesting that the Commission reverse its decision and hold an in-person debate,” wrote Dr. Joseph T. Dougherty, of Pittsburgh.

“Based on science, data, and epidemiology, the debate can, and should, be held safely in person and it is essential to do so,” he wrote.

Another physician, Dr. Jacqueline Koski, wrote, “I am a board-certified family medicine physician and additionally hold a Masters in Public Health. Regarding the upcoming presidential debate, according to the current scientific knowledge regarding Covid transmission, there should be no concern whatsoever about holding a debate with proper precautions in place.”

The NY Post reports:

Many of the doctors cited guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which states that a person infected with COVID-19 can safely be around other people 10 days after their symptoms first appeared.

…Dr. Sean Conley, the physician to the president, cleared Trump to return to public engagements on Saturday after completing treatment for COVID-19 and Trump has already scheduled a White House event on Saturday and a Florida rally on Monday.

A WHOPPING 56% of Americans Say They are Better off Today (Mid-Pandemic) than Under Obama-Biden

Gallup's most recent survey found a majority of voters said they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off


A recent Gallup survey found that a whopping 56 percent of Americans say they are better off now under President Trump–in the middle of a pandemic–than they were four years ago when President Obama was in office.

Gallup writes:

During his presidential campaign in 1980, Ronald Reagan asked Americans, “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?” Since then, this question has served as a key standard that sitting presidents running for reelection have been held to.

Gallup’s most recent survey found a clear majority of registered voters (56%) saying they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off.

Gallup compared the 56 percent number to 2012, during the Obama-Biden Administration when just 45 percent of Americans could say they felt they were better off. In 2004, 47 percent of Americans said they were better off and in 1992, that number was at 38 percent.

President Trump responded to the news, writing on Twitter, “The Gallup Poll has just come out with the incredible finding that 56% of you say that you are better off today, during a pandemic, than you were four years ago (Biden). The highest number on record! Pretty amazing!”


Join the Newsletter