A computer analysis of last night’s presidential debate which was powered by artificial intelligence determined President Trump to be the winner.
The analysis found President Trump won in five out of seven topics.
The Washington Times reports:
The analysis by VoiceVibes, a communication coaching software, graded the performance of Mr. Trump and Democratic challenger Joseph R. Biden at Thursday’s debate based on vocal delivery or how professional and polished they sounded.
Mr. Trump outscored Mr. Biden on the discussion of climate change, race in America, leadership, national security and health care.
Mr. Biden scored highest on COVID-19 and immigration, according to the software.
The winners for each topic were determined based on the vocal analysis of confidence and authenticity.
According to the analysis, President Trump’s best topic was health care and Biden’s was immigration.
Debra Cancro, CEO of VoiceVibes said, “Keep in mind that our software does not attempt to evaluate the content or merit of their statements or politics, rather the persuasiveness of their tone and vocal delivery,” said Debra Cancro, CEO of VoiceVibes.
It’s probably safe to say that anyone who knows what a “coyote” is, knows that President Trump crushed last night’s debate performance.
Trump won’t participate in virtual debate against Biden
The Commission on Presidential Debates announced a major change in the format of the second presidential debate: two candidates participating from “separate remote locations.”
But, this change did not sit well with President Trump.
The president said Thursday that he would not participate in the second televised debate with Democratic opponent Joe Biden next week after the commission’s announcement of a new virtual format.
“I’m not going to waste my time on virtual debate. That’s not what debating is all about,” Trump said in an interview on Fox Business. “You sit behind a computer and do a debate. It’s ridiculous, and then they cut you off whenever they want.”
The Commission on Presidential Debates revealed Thursday morning that the town hall-style event on October 15 in Miami would now feature the two candidates participating from “separate remote locations,” according to Politico.
Per the announcement, the moderator, , will be located at the originally planned location – the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts – in Miami.
This change in format comes as Trump continues to receive treatment for COVID-19 at the White House after a 4-day stay at Walter Reed National Military Center.
Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien echoed the president’s position in a statement Thursday, saying Trump will “pass on this sad excuse to bail out Joe Biden and do a rally instead.”
Stepien claimed that Trump “will have posted multiple negative tests prior to the debate,” and insisted that the “safety of all involved can easily be achieved without canceling a chance for voters to see both candidates go head to head.”
But, Biden’s team feels differently.
In her own statement, Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield suggested the former vice president would be taking part in the virtual event and that Biden “looks forward to speaking directly to the American people.”
Despite his positive test, the president has taken to social media to assure the American public that he feels great and that he intended to take part in the debate.
“I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!”
I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 6, 2020
Biden, on the other hand, said that while he would be willing to participate in the debate “if scientists say it’s safe,” he advised that “we should be very cautious.”
Ironically enough, the commission had already been exploring potential format changes for next week’s debate in the aftermath of the first disastrous clash between the two candidates.
The commission announced last week that the first debate demonstrated the need for “additional structure” to “ensure a more orderly discussion.”
So, with President Trump falling victim to the coronavirus, the commission is hitting two birds with one stone, so to speak.
But despite the announcement, it remains unclear what the new format would look like.
Will the moderator have the ability to mute the candidates?
Will the candidates be automatically cut off after their speaking time is up?
Only time will tell.
A Who’s Who of Legal Minds Arranged As Campaigns Prepare For Voter Fraud
Biden’s campaign told Fox News Monday that they have “created the largest election protection program in presidential campaign history.” It involves legal, communications and political strategies in anticipation of an ”unprecedented” election. Strategies include supporting election jurisdictions, voter education to raise awareness of the options they have and “aggressive responses to vote suppression activities, and robust programs for identifying and countering foreign interference and misinformation from foreign or domestic sources” reported Fox News.
A national team for “special litigation” was also developed to focus on state-by-state protection of voter access to polls and a “fair and accurate vote count. Leading the outreach program is Eric Holder, U.S. Attorney General under the Obama administration. The Biden campaign source said despite the legal team they are putting together with hundreds of lawyers, thousands of lawyers and volunteers are involved in the overall voter protection program.
Similarly, Republicans have formed a “Lawyers for Trump” coalition aimed at protecting the “integrity” of November’s elections. “Democrats are working to shred election integrity measures one state at a time and there’s no question they’ll continue their shenanigans from now to November and beyond,” said Trump campaign general counsel Matthew Morgan.
“Lawyers for Trump” has some heavy hitters from the GOP and “Trump allied-attorneys like former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, former Attorney General Ed Meese and the president’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani” according to Fox News. Their agenda is to “Protect the Vote” for fear that “Democrats are trying to use coronavirus and the courts to legalize ballot harvesting, implement a nationwide mail-in ballot system, and eliminate nearly every safeguard in our elections.”
It is no secret Democrats are preparing for battle in the event of a Trump re-election. Trump’s 2016 opponent Hillary Clinton has already lent her two cents to Biden. She told him not to concede an election loss under “any circumstance.”
Let’s hope the American voters pick our next president, not a battle of the wits amongst legal minds.