Critics of former President Donald Trump’s claims of massive fraud during the 2020 election settled on a pushback phrase early on, calling such claims “The Big Lie.”
But in reality, the ‘lie’ is their claim that there was no “widespread election fraud” nearly two years ago, according to a series of findings highlighted in a Friday report by Just the News.
According to the outlet, “there are now nearly two dozen credible confirmations of wrongdoing, irregularities and illegalities that undercut the claims of bureaucrats, journalists and Democrats that the November 2020 general election was flawless.”
“…[W]ith each passing day, new irregularities, security vulnerabilities and illegalities are being unmasked by bombshell revelations from courts, legislators and other investigative bodies like the FBI and Homeland Security Department,” the outlet’s report continued.
The most recent finding: Last week, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled that election officials had no legal authority to permit voters to cast there ballots via mobile drop boxes, “a jaw-dropping decision that invalidated the way tens of thousands of voters — many of them Democrats — cast their ballots,” the outlet noted.
The Washington Post noted:
By the time of the presidential election, more than 500 ballot drop boxes were in place across Wisconsin. Some Republicans balked at their use, pointing to a state law that says an absentee ballot must “be mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, to the municipal clerk issuing the ballot or ballots.”
“The key phrase is ‘in person’ and it must be assigned its natural meaning,” Justice Rebecca Bradley said in the majority opinion of the court.
“WEC’s staff may have been trying to make voting as easy as possible during the pandemic, but whatever their motivations, WEC must follow Wisconsin statutes. Good intentions never override the law,” she said.
Just the News details additional bombshell revelations stemming from the 2020 election:
From Phoenix to Detroit, and Madison to Austin, there are now nearly two dozen credible confirmations of problems that undercut the claims of bureaucrats, journalists and Democrats that the November 2020 general election was perfect. In fact, it was quite imperfect.
And while none of revelations, at this point, will reverse the outcome of the presidential tally or unseat Joe Biden from the White House, they do build a compelling case that the bigger lie was that the 2020 election was flawless.
According to the report, there have been, so far, 21 instances of voting irregularities. In addition to the Wisconsin drop box finding, here are some more of them:
- A Foreign Intrusion. Federal authorities have confirmed that two Iranian nationals successfully hacked into a state computer election system, stole 100,000 voter registrations and used the data to carry out a cyber-intimidation campaign that targeted GOP members of Congress, Trump campaign officials and Democratic voters in the November 2020 election in one of the largest foreign intrusions in U.S. election history.The defendants “were part of a coordinated conspiracy in which Iranian hackers sought to undermine faith and confidence in the U.S. presidential election,” U.S. Attorney Damian Williams declared in an indictment.
- Alleged Bribery. The former state Supreme Court justice appointed by the Wisconsin Legislature to investigate the 2020 election concluded that millions of dollars in donations to election administrators in five Democrat-heavy municipalities from the Mark Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life violated state anti-bribery laws and corrupted election practices by turning public election authorities into liberal get-out-the-vote activists.“The Zuckerberg-funded CTCL/ Zuckerberg 5 scheme would prove to be an effective way to accomplish the partisan effort to ‘turnout’ their desired voters and it was done with the active support of the very people and the governmental institution (WEC) that were supposed to be guarding the Wisconsin elections administrative process from the partisan activities they facilitated,” Justice Michael Gableman wrote.
- Polls show that a majority of Americans believe the mass media cover-up of revelations found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, which was already in the FBI’s possession ahead of the 2020 election and he was already under federal investigation for a number of things, had a profound impact on the outcome and even amounted to election interference.
- Illegal ballot harvesting in Wisconsin. Gableman also exposed an extensive vote collection operation, known as ballot harvesting, in nursing homes in which third-party activists illegally collected the ballots of vulnerable residents, some of whom lacked the mental or physical capacity to vote or were forbidden from voting by guardianship agreements.State election regulators “unlawfully directed the municipal clerks not to send out the legally required special voting deputies to nursing homes, resulting in many nursing homes’ registered residents voting at 100% rates and many ineligible residents voting, despite a guardianship order or incapacity,” Gableman wrote in his explosive report.
- Ballot harvesting probe in the Peach State. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has announced he has opened a criminal investigation into allegations that liberal activists engaged in illegal ballot harvesting, collecting ballots from voters and delivering them in violation of state law.
- Bad voter signatures? An analysis of Maricopa County’s mail-in ballots in Arizona’s 2020 presidential election found that more than 200,000 ballots with signatures that did not match voter files and were counted without being reviewed, or more than eight times the number the county acknowledged.